I just started renting a unit on Tower 1, can't hear any banging noise on the 24th floor. I will keep my landlord informed and see if he wants to attend the meeting. The procedure for taking out large garbage/cardboard recycling is too much of a hassle. Don't have much else to report other than the garbage chute doesn't seem to be working, none of the buttons light up, will report it tomorrow.

About the elevator, two have been out of service right now and waiting for spare parts. During weekdays, only two elevators are working for contractors, trades, residents, and delivery. You do the math how busy they are during weekdays. Over this past weekend another one was out of service, and then people got stuck in it. There was a point where the other was also out of service. David the security guard acted very fast and called Thyssen elevator. I had to walked up and down with my 3 years old. My suggestion is you have to be prepared to walk down and up the stairs anytime. They said it will be getting better.
I still don't understand why 4 brand new elevators keep malfunctioning. Did they get used elevators (just like used cars) to save cost? Is there any such thing as used elevators LOL?

All owners of Tower 1 join us on Facebook at the VIP Lounge to discuss any ongoing and concerning issues with Tower 1 https://www.facebook.com/groups/367632510070024/

fan coil on 35 and 36 floor levels

So several units have reported this very loud metal banging noise and we got confirmation that it's do with the Fan coil units. They are sending in plumbers to assess. Interesting.

So several units have reported this very loud metal banging noise and we got confirmation that it's do with the Fan coil units. They are sending in plumbers to assess. Interesting.

I may be wrong but I believe fan coil units were the cause of the flooding on some of the lower units, so I guess its better to have it looked at sooner than later

Facebook group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/367632510070024/

Is it possible to also include Tower 2 and 3 in this group?
There are a few people from other towers that would like to join

OK I believe one of the Admins has already changed the description of the page and it now includes all 3 towers.

Cheers,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/367632510070024/

If any of you guys park in visitor parking, you should already noticed people always leave garbages and boxes in the area close to the door to the elevator lobby in the parking room (to be exact in front of "oil storage" room). Security already put a notice up to warn people to not leave garbage and boxes in the area, but people still do that. Why would people make their home ugly and smell like trash? I don't get this part. We already had flooding and elevator issue which is everyday, and now people leave trash whatever they want. Don't people think that all of this can bring the value of their home down? Next thing you know we will have pest problem due to trash everywhere.

In related note, is there anything we can do collectively with the elevator issue? Elevator breaks everyday and they are brand new. We need more information on why they break everyday. Something is wrong here.

Sorry about my rant, but it valids.

I have created a facebook page for all 3 tower residents to join and discuss ongoing issues.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/367632510070024/

I walked by the ground-floor amenities this morning for Tower 2 and 3.

They've put in the treadmills and exercise machines into the fitness room. I wonder when it'll be open for use by the residents!

I walked by the ground-floor amenities this morning for Tower 2 and 3.

They've put in the treadmills and exercise machines into the fitness room. I wonder when it'll be open for use by the residents!

Fitness room is open! 6am till 12am i believe. Only notice i saw was at front desk around noonish. Don't know what happened to it when i got back. Hopefully the pool opens soon!

Anyone lives in tower 3 has low water pressure problem? water flows so slowly, especially taking a shower. I'm in 5th floor.

So here's a really silly question. How does the intercom work? (ie: what buttons do I press on my phone to allow people to come in either through the garage or through regular doors?)

I had guests over this weekend, and pleasantly discovered through them that I'm actually listed there for tower 3.

Getting in & Out...

So here's a really silly question. How does the intercom work? (ie: what buttons do I press on my phone to allow people to come in either through the garage or through regular doors?)

I had guests over this weekend, and pleasantly discovered through them that I'm actually listed there for tower 3.

I don't feel it's a silly question at all... I don't think anyone was ever provided any instructions.
When someone calls your unit, once you pick up and decide to let someone in just press #6 to release the lock on the door.

The real question is why can't they link your dial in number to a cell phone instead of a land line?

I don't feel it's a silly question at all... I don't think anyone was ever provided any instructions.
When someone calls your unit, once you pick up and decide to let someone in just press #6 to release the lock on the door.

The real question is why can't they link your dial in number to a cell phone instead of a land line?

I have it linked to my cellphone, I dont even have a landline.

Back