News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased with the Mayoral results. Congrats Toronto - junking the Ford as your main drive is very cool! :D

Yep, I was hoping for more of a crushing loss for Doug, but I'm satisfied enough with this.

But ack!!! Ward 2? Seriously?!!!! And Domise so far in third place? That's cracked. And I use the term on purpose... :\

Yep again. I was very surprised with Domise low numbers. Rob sounds like he will act as the self appointed opposition to Mayor JTory. Look forward to Rob whining " But Joooohn...when -I- was Mayor..". And the universe just may see fit to grant Rob a speedy and miraculous recovery, so he can be camping and defending the streets of TO from the evils of LRTs for the next 4 years.

And Mikey Ford is in like Flynn. Man, what an age we live in.

No kidding, the crowd started booing John Tory as soon as he uttered his name. Sometimes I wonder who's worse, the Ford brothers or Ford Nation.

Ford Nation, hands down, they have no dampers.

It's interesting to see that ward 16, which covers a largely Jewish area, had the lowest Ford vote (just over 10%). Wonder how it would have gone if he hadn't been such a dick?

Tea said:
Tory's party attendees applauding all other candidates, including both Fords. Nice words to Olivia as well from Tory. Such a contrast to the crowd at Doug's party.

Tory giving classy credit to Chow.

And now to Soks, Stintz, and Goldkind!

I voted for Chow but I'm satisfied with Tory being mayor. Ford Nation is really a disrespectful bunch. No booing whatsoever from us Chow supporters.

Great speech by John Tory. The numbers right now with only 1 area left to report.

John Tory: 395,144 (41.4%)

Doug Ford: 331,023 (34.7%)

Olivia Chow: 227,102 (23.8%)

TOTAL VOTES: 953,269 (Over 61% of the electorate, up 11% from last election) ALL TIME RECORD FOR VOTER TURNOUT

Last edited:
And Mikey Ford is in like Flynn. Man, what an age we live in.

When I think about how he got in, I'm still surprised and sickened. The system, for a better word is truly broken. It wasn't as if the incumbent John Hastings) was incompetent, or there was no opposition.

UN-fucking-real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back