News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford's famiglia fundraiser to help defray his election expenses is scheduled for May 14. Robbie's near-brush-with-death-on-the-operating-table (as Joe W has already written it so it shall be) is scheduled for May 11. Unless dates change, Rob is unlikely to be using his gravelly voice to wring dollars out of the Ford guests in person. Unless, that is ... there are three days between May 11 and May 14 ... connect the dots, folks.

Alternatively, do you think the fundraiser was just another Ford canard, invented just to do a bit of Tory bashing and get Doug's mug back in front of the gullible masses? I agree with those who believe the Fords have known that surgery was possible, and that even the date was arranged, well in advance of that media nonsense outside MSH the other day.

Doug Ford's famiglia fundraiser to help defray his election expenses is scheduled for May 14. Robbie's near-brush-with-death-on-the-operating-table (as Joe W has already written it so it shall be) is scheduled for May 11. Unless dates change, Rob is unlikely to be using his gravelly voice to wring dollars out of the Ford guests in person. Unless, that is ... there are three days between May 11 and May 14 ... connect the dots, folks.

Alternatively, do you think the fundraiser was just another Ford canard, invented just to do a bit of Tory bashing and get Doug's mug back in front of the gullible masses? I agree with those who believe the Fords have known that surgery was possible, and that even the date was arranged, well in advance of that media nonsense outside MSH the other day.

Bingo. It was another show for the media, he already knew the results and probably had to fill out paperwork for the surgery the day he went to the hospital. I guess they thought bringing hotmail lawyer along for the ride would give them more credibility or something. :rolleyes:

Bingo. It was another show for the media, he already knew the results and probably had to fill out paperwork for the surgery the day he went to the hospital. I guess they thought bringing hotmail lawyer along for the ride would give them more credibility or something. :rolleyes:
Plus, it happened on the day the lawyers were in court regarding Jude's COI case. Outside of twitter, did any media report on it?

Huh. I really don't think Ford knew the scan results in advance. And although he was doing his fake gravelly sick sympathy voice in the scrum afterwards, underneath it I got the sense that Ford was genuinely shaken by some of what he was told. As in it wasn't all good news, and it was in fact news to him.

As for the fundraiser, I wouldn't be surprised if they move it up to just before the surgery so Rob can be there. Which they'll trumpet all over the news, per usual Ford tactics, pointing out Tory's non-attendance and Robbie's cancer in the same sentence. As for how they picked the date, I'm not seeing a big conspiracy.

A live feed or personal message on a screen is not out of the question.

Huh. I really don't think Ford knew the scan results in advance. And although he was doing his fake gravelly sick sympathy voice in the scrum afterwards, underneath it I got the sense that Ford was genuinely shaken by some of what he was told. As in it wasn't all good news, and it was in fact news to him.

As for the fundraiser, I wouldn't be surprised if they move it up to just before the surgery so Rob can be there. Which they'll trumpet all over the news, per usual Ford tactics, pointing out Tory's non-attendance and Robbie's cancer in the same sentence. As for how they picked the date, I'm not seeing a big conspiracy.

In my opinion, when the Ford Family, especially Robbie and Dougie, are involved there is always a conspiracy, and as always it comes down to who do you trust.

The only trust for the Ford Family I have is that I trust that they will only think of themselves, and manipulate things to their advantage regardless of how it effects others.

Last edited:
Another plausible scenario: the bbq at Mom's is delayed "out of respect for" the disgraced politician Rob Ford - meaning, because ticket sales are going poorly.

From: http://www.torontosun.com/2015/04/03/thousands-turn-out-for-good-friday-procession

Thousands turn out for Good Friday procession

Councillor Rob Ford said the parade was a family tradition.

“My father was a Sunday school teacher and when he was alive he would come here. Prayer is very important to my family. I will come here no matter how I feel,” said Ford, who was told earlier this week doctors will be performing surgery on a cancerous tumour he has been fighting.

Doug Sr. taught Sunday School? What a terrifying thought! :eek:

In the wake of Rob's death, we'll probably get saddled with Mike for awhile. But he doesn't have any of Ford's newsmaking bombast and "charm", and it won't be long before people forget about poor dead Robbie. And as for political dynasties, the Ford spawn isn't exactly prolific. The only hope is the next generation, and by then Diane will be dead too.

And, quite possibly/probably, Deco, too.

Rob could very well not survive the operation. They could hold the BBQ in his memory.

And, quite possibly/probably, Deco, too.

Wasn't Doug the Mug turning around the good ship Deco with his magic Midas touch? Billions and billions of sales, resulting from his reknown among the burghers of Ford Nation?

It's a marvel he's got the time and public spirit to worry about potholes and plugged TDSB toilets in Ward 2. Wotta guy!

(what's the Canuckistan equivalent of Chapter 11? Could a potential purchase of Deco impact the COI hearing?

Rob could very well not survive the operation. They could hold the BBQ in his memory.

The Annual Rob Ford Memorial Barbecue? Good idea, vid.
Props to anima for the "Celestial Steak Queen".
There's a theme here, keep going. It just needs a slogan, e.g. Savour the Ford experience: " Bring your weenie and toss it on the fire."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back