Update:
At the southwest corner of Sherbourne and Wellesley in Downtown Toronto, a former gas station and donut shop is now a construction site. Developed by the Alterra Group of Companies, the 36-storey 159SW Condoswill add 360 units to the edge of an established high-rise neighbourhood, with the Richmond Architects-designed tower introducing a contemporary presence just southwest of St. James Town's 20th century towers.

The architectural plans filed with the City have the roof of the mechanical penthouse at 112.12m, but then there's a parapet wall around that of about 2m, so I'm entering 374 feet into the dBase file, which will translate to 114 metres for the thread title.

Minor variance plans indicate 119m. It has the roof at 112.4, with the mechanical penthouse going to 119, or more particularly, 118.95m.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...tion=init&folderRsn=4108324&isCofASearch=true

Edit: upon further analysis, it appears that its actually 120m. The roof of the mechanical penthouse sits at 119m, but there is additionally a 1m parapet.

That's like, at least the third in a couple months I recall just falling shy.

This has now been added since the expansion of the list to 100m.

IMG_6744.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6744.JPG
    IMG_6744.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 866
It is a tight site with plenty of traffic around it. I don't see this one going up that quickly for those reasons.

Back