E25764D5-213B-4C02-816C-918E3583F5F2.jpeg
722A9872-755C-4FB9-AC63-E086D8DBC24D.jpeg

I can’t see the actual sunset from my balcony, but sometimes the reverse sunset is pretty spectacular too.

That is a power trowel, not a Vibrator!

A power trowel (also known as a "power float" and "troweling machine") is a piece of light construction equipment to apply a smooth finish to concrete slabs. There are two types of power trowels, ride-on power trowels and walk-behind power trowels.

The information on this website (Item 16) is wrong:https://www.thebalancesmb.com/concrete-contractor-tools-844980

It is after midnight and they are still running this power trowel right under my bedroom window. I have a toddler who will be waking up in six hours!

It is after midnight and they are still running this power trowel right under my bedroom window. I have a toddler who will be waking up in six hours!
I assume you and the toddler are now looking onto some newly poured and smooth concrete!

I assume you and the toddler are now looking onto some newly poured and smooth concrete!
The toddler is off at daycare, but yes, there is yet another smooth and polished place for people to store their cars when this building is done.

Seeing this advance is nerve-wracking. The spandrel-mullion colour combinations are chaotic to put it lightly.

Back