20240414_171626.jpg

^is that a camera lens thing or are those columns tilty? edit: never mind, the church is drunk.

Last edited:
Can’t tell if this is a joke haha.
Totally serious....not sure what else it would be. A set of pink curtains? If that pink screen is supposed to be there someone did a piss poor job. Just assumed it is protective filament aimed to be removed by the first lease holders within those particular units......

I think that the courtyard area is very beautifully designed but I'm not gonna lie the outside walls facing the street do look quite boring. I get this is Edmonton, where buildings like the Falcon Towers and Manchester Square have fans, but it's not exactly amazing architecture from the sides that most people will see. It's really just fine, courtyard aside. Still good density and looking forward to the influx of residents and visitors as the CRUs and residences fill up.

Totally serious....not sure what else it would be. A set of pink curtains? If that pink screen is supposed to be there someone did a piss poor job. Just assumed it is protective filament aimed to be removed by the first lease holders within those particular units......
All g. Yeah, it’s part of the actual design. It’s the red accent theme that the stairs, signage, etc have. They chose to do it on the balcony glass too. It’ll be permanent.

All g. Yeah, it’s part of the actual design. It’s the red accent theme that the stairs, signage, etc have. They chose to do it on the balcony glass too. It’ll be permanent.
Is it meant to fully cover the balcony glass? If so, then it could make a nice accent punch. But if it's like how it is, with some panes untouched, other only half covered, that'd be weird.

Back