From Commerce Court, March 13th.

1000027581.jpg

From Commerce Court, March 21st.

20240321_123427.jpg

Great aerials! Do you know if there is a café there yet? Would like to take a few ground level shots but like a place to get a coffee and wifi.

Great aerials! Do you know if there is a café there yet? Would like to take a few ground level shots but like a place to get a coffee and wifi.
Thanks!

I assume you mean a cafe in the condo project? Sorry, no idea.

I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced and after flying the drone I went in to the cafe upstairs at Toyota On The Park.

It's a 'customer' cafe, but there were several construction workers from the Auberge project in there having lunch (the cafe has hot food too) so it's open to the public. Not sure about the WiFi as I was using my phone's hotspot. I may have seen a sign on the counter with the WiFi password though.

Looking forward to seeing your photos!

For the condo project, the future retail component is located in the 3rd tower (Leftmost one) in this location from @TwinHuey 's photo:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 8.02.15 PM.png

This is as per the architectural plans:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 8.08.36 PM.png

So I finally got to this site up close. No retail yet however the poster that said people go to the café on the second floor of the Toyota dealership is correct. Food, coffee, wifi and washrooms! Hopefully this encourages more UTers to venture up here as this is such an interesting area! Is there an equivalent anywhere else in NA/Aus?

The pic of the street next to the sound barrier is actually connected to the dealership/cafe so effortless. They also have put gear for climbing vines on barrier which is so practical! On the main road you can see towers of Don Mills centre as well as CN Tower which grounds you. Taken 14 May.

IMG_2023.jpeg
IMG_2026.jpeg
IMG_2027.jpeg
IMG_2029.jpeg
IMG_2030.jpeg
IMG_2031.jpeg
IMG_2032.jpeg
IMG_2033.jpeg
IMG_2034.jpeg
IMG_2035.jpeg
IMG_2036.jpeg
IMG_2037.jpeg