So I finally got to this site up close. No retail yet however the poster that said people go to the café on the second floor of the Toyota dealership is correct. Food, coffee, wifi and washrooms! Hopefully this encourages more UTers to venture up here as this is such an interesting area! Is there an equivalent anywhere else in NA/Aus

The pic of the street next to the sound barrier is actually connected to the dealership/cafe so effortless. They also have put gear for climbing vines on barrier which is so practical! On the main road you can see towers of Don Mills centre as well as CN Tower which grounds you. Taken 14.May

So I finally got to this site up close. No retail yet however the poster that said people go to the café on the second floor of the Toyota dealership is correct. Food, coffee, wifi and washrooms! Hopefully this encourages more UTers to venture up here as this is such an interesting area! Is there an equivalent anywhere else in NA/Aus

The pic of the street next to the sound barrier is actually connected to the dealership/cafe so effortless. They also have put gear for climbing vines on barrier which is so practical! On the main road you can see towers of Don Mills centre as well as CN Tower which grounds you. Taken 14.May
A cafe or even a convenience store seems like such a no-brainer to me - the Sunnybrook Park crowds would love a nearby place to grab a drink.

auberge-04.jpg

auberge-05.jpg

Just a rumour, but one of my old neighbours works at Charmaine Sweets, a great little bakery currently located on the Southeast corner of Vanderhoof and Brentcliffe.
She mentioned that the retail location under the 3rd Auberge tower is a potential location for a future move.

As a big fan of their beignets and pastries, I'm all for it.

Just a rumour, but one of my old neighbours works at Charmaine Sweets, a great little bakery currently located on the Southeast corner of Vanderhoof and Brentcliffe.
She mentioned that the retail location under the 3rd Auberge tower is a potential location for a future move.

As a big fan of their beignets and pastries, I'm all for it.

They're a good little spot, only been a couple of times as its rather out of the way for me.

Reactions: Dhj

Back