CDBurd

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi there! I have been on this forum for awhile - my first post! I am an eager purchaser at 1181! The building looks incredible from the outside. I can’t wait to see the interiors. Is there anyone on this forum who has purchased and has an occupancy date soon? Mine is coming up early June :)

Hi there! I have been on this forum for awhile - my first post! I am an eager purchaser at 1181! The building looks incredible from the outside. I can’t wait to see the interiors. Is there anyone on this forum who has purchased and has an occupancy date soon? Mine is coming up early June :)
Hey there! Yes, same here. My occupancy date is mid May. Message me privately if you wanna compare notes haha.

Hello to the members above, (@CDBurd, @KaiyaK, @1181qw, so far, more in the future) …this thread has been created for owners at 1181 Queen West, for you to discuss anything pertinent to your units and living in the building. You can jump between this thread and the thread in the Project Forum by going to the top of the page and clicking the link in the infobox! Essentially, this thread is for insiders, the other for outsiders. Cheers!

Hello to the members above, (@CDBurd, @KaiyaK, @1181qw, so far, more in the future) …this thread has been created for owners at 1181 Queen West, for you to discuss anything pertinent to your units and living in the building. You can jump between this thread and the thread in the Project Forum by going to the top of the page and clicking the link in the infobox! Essentially, this thread is for insiders, the other for outsiders. Cheers!

Thank you @interchange42 - appreciate the heads-up. BTW, any reason why we don't have the "Conversations" feature enabled? I sill can't message anyone privately.

Thank you @interchange42 - appreciate the heads-up. BTW, any reason why we don't have the "Conversations" feature enabled? I sill can't message anyone privately.
I'm not 100% sure about that, but I suspect that as our software prevents new members from starting a thread until they have 20 posts under their belt, it likely sees conversations as the same thing. The 20 post minimum is to stop bots from spamming people directly, giving forum members and the mods time to recognize and eradicate the bots first.

I'm not 100% sure about that, but I suspect that as our software prevents new members from starting a thread until they have 20 posts under their belt, it likely sees conversations as the same thing. The 20 post minimum is to stop bots from spamming people directly, giving forum members and the mods time to recognize and eradicate the bots first.

Thank you, this is very helpful.

I was told PDIs would start being scheduled next week and that my mid-May occupancy is still on track.

Back