Any other specifics? Do you remember the assignment fee? I am wondering how difficult it will be to get permission to assign.

Hi there! I have been on this forum for awhile - my first post! I am an eager purchaser at 1181! The building looks incredible from the outside. I can’t wait to see the interiors. Is there anyone on this forum who has purchased and has an occupancy date soon? Mine is coming up early June :)
Mine comes up @ May 29.

Hey ya'll. My occupancy date was earlier this week and I'm still waiting for the keys to be released... Apparently there's some trouble with the occupancy permit. Has anyone heard anything more or how long 'hiccup' to be? At my PDI they told me they have the permit up to the 5th floor so I'm a little surprised. Didn't have to wear PPE to the PDI either

• Wow
Reactions: YYP
Hey ya'll. My occupancy date was earlier this week and I'm still waiting for the keys to be released... Apparently there's some trouble with the occupancy permit. Has anyone heard anything more or how long 'hiccup' to be? At my PDI they told me they have the permit up to the 5th floor so I'm a little surprised. Didn't have to wear PPE to the PDI either
Oh No!!! What did they tell you?

h No!!! What did they tell you?
They were super vague. Just that the "occupancy permit is not available". I'm on day 3 post-occupancy date but its been radio silence from Skale. No estimated timeline was given.

Last edited:
Reactions: YYP
Same boat here. My occupancy was meant to be today. My lawyer confirmed that this is what they'd said to them too.

Hi there, my occupancy is end of May too! Thats not cool, they make us take occupancy, pay occupancy fees and there is no occupancy permit that actually allows us to reside in the unit.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions to renting out the unit?

Hi there, my occupancy is end of May too! Thats not cool, they make us take occupancy, pay occupancy fees and there is no occupancy permit that actually allows us to reside in the unit.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions to renting out the unit?
Hey there. The permit issue was resolved last week, after 2 days, so not too bad. You should be able not move in. There should not be any restrictions to renting your place but maybe double check with your lawyer?

Hi everyone! Has anyone received the condo maintenance fees number for the occupancy fees (and beyond). I was quoted almost $1/sq foot just for maintenance (not including parking or locker) and was wondering if others got the same number? I was quoted a much lower number originally so not sure what happened there...

Hi everyone! Has anyone received the condo maintenance fees number for the occupancy fees (and beyond). I was quoted almost $1/sq foot just for maintenance (not including parking or locker) and was wondering if others got the same number? I was quoted a much lower number originally so not sure what happened there...
There you go. Sounds about right. My unit is about 628 sq.ft

IMG_0763.jpeg

Back