I hope the committee just rejects this bridge or approves NO bridge. The project was nicer when they had that multi-level faux bridge that didn't actually connect.

Although it's sad to see the previous glass boxes design go, I certainly agree with Leiper here, this is still a great project, one that will be transformative for the Westboro skyline.

Although it's sad to see the previous glass boxes design go, I certainly agree with Leiper here, this is still a great project, one that will be transformative for the Westboro skyline.
Agreed. The cutbacks are disappointing for sure, but it's still a very good project and it will add a lot of height and units. It also still looks pretty good and on top of that, will keep that extension of our skyline going from CBD to Lebreton to Tunneys to Westboro. It's good.

If that Tunney's redevelop goes through, we could get a really continuous looking skyline.

IMG_8546.jpeg

Came across this today and couldn’t help but think of Ottawa’s planning bureaucracy and processes….

Back