Is that your go to copy and paste quote?

why are you so defensive ???

it's a legitimate question - how big is the unit for sale that starts in the mid-$200K?
if it's a 300 sq ft studio that puts pricing around $800 psf; if it's a 500 sq ft unit then pricing is around $500 psf.

why are you so defensive ???

it's a legitimate question - how big is the unit for sale that starts in the mid-$200K?
if it's a 300 sq ft studio that puts pricing around $800 psf; if it's a 500 sq ft unit then pricing is around $500 psf.

Where do you see 300 sq ft studios though?
This a small scale building. There's gonna be investor size units. But be realistic with price per sq ft. $800 per sq ft is only in yorkville currently.

Definitely an investor property for student housing ..... price lists are out from yesterdays launch, and there are 2bdrm units under 600sqft for $385k.

Noticed there is no parking available on the price sheet. Lockers are the usual $5k. Free assignment. Development (BS) fees are capped at $5,800 (incl. development charges, education levy and green roof fees).

can you post floorplans and pricelist?

Definitely an investor property for student housing ..... price lists are out from yesterdays launch, and there are 2bdrm units under 600sqft for $385k.

Noticed there is no parking available on the price sheet. Lockers are the usual $5k. Free assignment. Development (BS) fees are capped at $5,800 (incl. development charges, education levy and green roof fees).

Where do you see 300 sq ft studios though?
This a small scale building. There's gonna be investor size units. But be realistic with price per sq ft. $800 per sq ft is only in yorkville currently.

328 sq ft for $249,990 = $762 psf, so I guess I wasn't that far off but is seems most other units are closer to $700 psf

Last edited:
did they have any vignettes showing the type and quality of finishes?
any pics of kitchen or baths?

did they have any vignettes showing the type and quality of finishes?
any pics of kitchen or baths?

Didnt attend the opening - What you see in the brochures is all there is so far, which isn't much.

Considering they are billing this as Student Housing up front, I am not holding my breathe on high quality materials or finishes.

Back