sunseeker123

Member Bio
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in purchasing a unit in 83 Redpath before it opens to the public it is tomorrow, Thursday June 21st.

I have pricing and the available suits. Pricing starts at $199,900

Buyers allowed to purchase only 2 units each.

I have pricing and the available suits. Pricing starts at $199,900

Man. Thems some expensive duds. What are you making those suits out of? Sable?

Oh, wait...is this one of those real estate ads where spelling doesn't count that we were discussing in another thread?

The developers are not interested in having too many investors in the building which is why they even limited the number of units available last night. They want more end users. They also own the rental building right behind it so ...

83 Redpath

&Co's rather beautiful 83 Redpath for the Benvenuto Group is nearly complete, and now has two model suites open for viewing.

83RedpathExterior775.jpg

The model suites were appointed by Bryon Patton & Associates Ltd.

83RedpathLivingRoom775.jpg

83RedpathDiningRoom775.jpg

83RedpathNook775.jpg

The building's terrace floor amenities include a cardio theatre, outdoor showers and whirlpool, lounge area with reflecting pool, an outdoor pool table and winter conservatory.

83RedpathTerrace775.jpg

Sales office hours are by appointment and viewings can be arranged for any day but Sunday. For more information, call 416-485-8483 or visit www.83redpath.com.

If it's nearly complete and so beautiful (not saying it isn't) then why are you showing us rendering and a model suite? Let's see the real deal!

I bought a 1 bedroom unit last month.

Really looking forward to moving into 83 Redpath. The closing date is in two weeks.

This is my first home purchase and I'm going to live with my fiancee. We fell in love with the Yonge and Eglinton area and the layout of our unit.

Hoping to start a lively thread for 83 Redpath community.

Congratulations!

I've been living at Yonge & Eglinton, steps from your new condo, for years and you've chosen what I think is a great building in a great location.

Best to you and your fiancee in your new home!

Back