News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

what i can say is... the floor plan of 88 scott lacks in natural lighting, as i believe these are on the lower floors which might have sun blocked out from many high rises surrounding the building, but on positive side is 12 feet high ceiling which brings in bigger layout of the unit. i do not understand the bedroom layout; since it has no window there, so by opening two doors in bedroom allows in viewing the windows and limited of lighting. the price is good especially being in financial district, so you wont have problem selling it. :)

You might want to check and see just how high off the floor those windows will be. As I type this I'm also looking down the street from where I live at those second floor windows. I'm having a tough time figuring out how they are getting a 12 ft spread between the first and third floor.
Having made that observation, I personally like the feel of the unit. The high ceiling will give it a wow factor, but I'm still suspicious of those windows. They may appear odd in relation to the ceiling height which will instantly transform the 'oh wow!' factor to a 'oh shit!' result.
The interior bedroom in this case works. Not sure I would want my sleeping quarters right up against the outside with busy one way Wellington roaring a few scant feet below me.
I'm sure the soundproofing will be more than adequate, but you need to be a staunch downtown urban dweller to be really comfortable here. There will be street noise filtering in.

A condo tower in the downtown core of the city, which will integrate a small 1930's office building into it's base.

6894753191_9dd1298834_b.jpg

Attachments

• 6894753191_9dd1298834_b.jpg
    6894753191_9dd1298834_b.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 525
You might want to check and see just how high off the floor those windows will be. As I type this I'm also looking down the street from where I live at those second floor windows. I'm having a tough time figuring out how they are getting a 12 ft spread between the first and third floor.
Having made that observation, I personally like the feel of the unit. The high ceiling will give it a wow factor, but I'm still suspicious of those windows. They may appear odd in relation to the ceiling height which will instantly transform the 'oh wow!' factor to a 'oh shit!' result.
The interior bedroom in this case works. Not sure I would want my sleeping quarters right up against the outside with busy one way Wellington roaring a few scant feet below me.
I'm sure the soundproofing will be more than adequate, but you need to be a staunch downtown urban dweller to be really comfortable here. There will be street noise filtering in.

The windows are 4.5x6. I purchased a unit in the podium.

Back