By my count, there's only been 1 massive flood (last year). The second, much smaller, flood was was last month, where they had to shut down the amenities, but no occupants' units were affected. And the most recent one was more a leak. They shut down the amenities as a safety precaution.

As for how Concert has handled this, they've been very communicative, and quick about things.

I don't agree Ryan. The second flood, while smaller compared to the first (which was massive), did (from what I heard) impact occupant units. Elevators, party room and 6th floor halls were all damaged. We even had fans on the 4th floor. The third flood damaged the gym (which was under construction) and amenity washroom (which was being repaired from the second flood).

We still have damaged carpet on our floor from the first flood that happened in November - quick?

Last edited:
I don't agree Ryan. The second flood, while smaller compared to the first (which was massive), did (from what I heard) impact occupant units. Elevators, party room and 6th floor halls were all damaged. We even had fans on the 4th floor. The third flood damaged the gym (which was under construction) and amenity washroom (which was being repaired from the second flood).

We still have damaged carpet on our floor from the first flood that happened in November - quick?

Hm, I guess I underestimated the extent. Sorry to hear that, and thanks for sharing. I was judging their communication based on how frequent I get notifications about the elevator issue, which seems reasonable. Having said all that, I do hope the eventual permanent management company keeps service and communications top of mind.

Have you seen pictures of the gyym? I have pictures...and i can guarantee you that that was no leak on the 6th floor this week. That was a flood.
Did you exoerience the massive flood last Novemb
Location doesn't compare. Also, the residents at Scott are great. Happy to say that I've met a lot of new friends in the building. The area has a true community feel to it.
Yes, and some great neighbours too.

:)

Looking at buying a unit once building registers. Was there last Friday looking at some of the rentals. The finishes and layouts are very good (floors, appliances, and washrooms) and noticed unit on the 45th floor had 10ft ceilings. Windows frames and kitchen cabinets not so good. The gym layout was very cramped. Anyone know if the room with the construction crew is part of the gym?

Looking at buying a unit once building registers. Was there last Friday looking at some of the rentals. The finishes and layouts are very good (floors, appliances, and washrooms) and noticed unit on the 45th floor had 10ft ceilings. Windows frames and kitchen cabinets not so good. The gym layout was very cramped. Anyone know if the room with the construction crew is part of the gym?

Yes it is part of the gym. The current gym is really the cardio and spin room.

The gym equipment will be moved once the room is complete. Where they have the gym equipment now will be the yoga/spin room I believe.

will the cardio equipment stay where it is? weights and gym equipment move to the room under construction? If so, that will be a decent set up. Does the building have direct garage access from the main elevators or a second elevator required to access the parking garage?

will the cardio equipment stay where it is? weights and gym equipment move to the room under construction? If so, that will be a decent set up. Does the building have direct garage access from the main elevators or a second elevator required to access the parking garage?
2nd elevator to access garage.

My understanding is that the cardio equipment will stay in the corridor. The room under construction is the future gym. The current gym will be cleared to become the yoga/stretching/general fitness room.

Overall, decent spacing for a variety of workouts.

Very happy with the amenities. They're well laid out, and very functional with little wasted space.

My understanding is that the cardio equipment will stay in the corridor. The room under construction is the future gym. The current gym will be cleared to become the yoga/stretching/general fitness room.

Overall, decent spacing for a variety of workouts.

Very happy with the amenities. They're well laid out, and very functional with little wasted space.

Totally agree. The amenities are also finished very well. It's amazing how similar they are to the renderings, pretty much exactly what was depicted in renderings.

You can use the main elevator to access garage....there’s another set of dedicated elevators for the garage as well

question about these floods/leaks, are they only contained within the units of the lower floors? have there been floods/leaks on the higher floors before?

thx

You can use the main elevator to access garage....there’s another set of dedicated elevators for the garage as well

The current elevator settings don’t allow you to access parking from suite floors.

It’s configurable though, the elevator shaft runs through all floors.

Last edited:
question about these floods/leaks, are they only contained within the units of the lower floors? have there been floods/leaks on the higher floors before?

thx

I am aware of 3 floods. Two floods originated in the amenity area and largely only impacted that component. Most amenities are above commercial spaces. I also don’t think it will be a reoccurring issue as the core problem has been addressed. The first flood was on 5 and has been corrected. There have been no issues since. Concert has been great and thoroughly addressed it. I wouldn’t say there are problem “areas”.

The quality of building, finishes and more importantly neighbours are awesome. First condo I have lived in that truly feels like a home.

Back