News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

oh, if only this thing was being designed by a highly accomplished and significant architect, and was being developed by a firm committed to quality construction materials.

based on ROCP, i have a knot in my stomach thinking about what this thing is finally going to look like. if they build a tower of that size, with the same quality of cladding as ROCP, it is going to be a disaster for the city.

Isn't this render a little tall? The residences of College Park are within the same block, and are 50 storeys.

Its closer to the camera so it might be the right height considering it will be 25 storeys taller than ROCP.

Only a little closer to the camera; I think it's about 10% too high. It is too far west too: it should be half peaking out from behind the Chelsea, not totally covered by it.

Member created renders are always drool-worthy, but almost always over-estimate the height of the completed building, even if only by a couple pixels. Part of this may also stem from how much more the render contrasts with the photo background than the real thing eventually will.

Back