Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread, mainly for historical purposes and to have a thread tied to the project page. I'll copy posts related to this project in the West District thread into this thread as the project progresses.

Last edited:
Truman has a rendering and name for the next project in this area on their "coming soon" page. It is being called Adelaide:
1671203196316.png

I am not 100% sure on the location, as Broadcast Ave and 77th Street SW is where Newberry and Mulberry are. If I would guess, I would say it is across the lane from Newberry, directly west of it, and direclty north of their Quarters project. Not much else for information at this poiint, but exciting to see yet another significant project in such a short span of time for this area.

Truman has a rendering and name for the next project in this area on their "coming soon" page. It is being called Adelaide:
View attachment 445564

I am not 100% sure on the location, as Broadcast Ave and 77th Street SW is where Newberry and Mulberry are. If I would guess, I would say it is across the lane from Newberry, directly west of it, and direclty north of their Quarters project. Not much else for information at this poiint, but exciting to see yet another significant project in such a short span of time for this area.
Looks like you are correct on the location:

1671210952569.png

Back