News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Wouldn't leasing the lower units be a tough sell? I mean, either you don't have windows, or you do and they look directly into someone's office.
Other then that, I like the design and context of the bldg w/in the 'hood. Looks nice, at least.

Wouldn't leasing the lower units be a tough sell? I mean, either you don't have windows, or you do and they look directly into someone's office.

I wonder if that means listings on MLS will have to include pictures of the inside of the unit instead of the usual three pics of the view, 1 of which is a duplicate, and one pic of the condo gym, which is just a copy and paste from the promotional materials.

Last edited:
I work just up the street from this... I have to say though - its a decent area, but i'd hate to be in the bottom half of the building - either im looking at a brown ugly office tower, or looking at my reflection in the building to the north.

It is a nice building though.

According to the developer, Floors 31-42 facing south will clear the Zurich building and have unobstructed views for the foreseeable future (Zurich, US Consulate, Canada Life Bldg etc)... That would be a beautiful perspective with the skyline and lake.

I wonder if that means listings on MLS will have to include pictures of the inside of the unit instead of the usual three pics of the view, 1 of which is a duplicate, and one pic of the condo gym, which is just a copy and paste from the promotional materials.

lol.... so true!

Other then that, I like the design and context of the bldg w/in the 'hood. Looks nice, at least.

lol, not if you're an investor looking to lease out to u of t or ryerson students. many students don't care about views and amenities too much, they just want a decent place to put their "stuff" and to sleep. in fact, many students in shared apartments use living rooms as extra bedrooms in order to keep rent costs down for everyone.

Back