39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Love the tower, it'll be an interesting addition to the area and a great design (hopefully it's built with quality as well), but at the same time, there goes another bit of character to the area and downtown Toronto in general. Little pieces chipping away and before long we're left with Vancouver.. Oh well.

^ Frankly I see more New Yorkism than Vancouverism going on here, thank goodness.

With this development, the closer I look at the details, the more I like it.

Guys, I know I'm being ultra-picky, but you tend to do it a lot, so...

To 'take a look' is 'peek'.

To 'fit well with something else' is 'complementary'.

I'll leave it alone after this.

Cheers.

Very slick and stylish design that offers a much needed companion piece to the ROM Crystal. This one really needs to be built as rendered or else could end up being another sore thumb.

Fantastic design!

Bazis, are you kidding me? Aren't they the ones who went bust with the first version of 1 Bloor East, then made a complete disaster out of Crystal Blu on Balmuto? If that project is anything to go by, the finished version of Exhibit won't look anything like what you see here and the quality will be sub-par for a premium location like this.

"Rising from a six story podium, the contemporary-classic design is resplendent with sky blue glazing..."

Um, no podium and no sky blue glazing. Hume gives it a C. It seems most of the comments on the UT Crystal Blue thread agree.

I really like the look of the texture on the fritted glass balconies, it should really be eye catching at street level as you walk past.

Back