40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
It looks great, though I wonder if the retail will attract anyone beyond the locals. I hope that someday we can diversify our horizons on sidewalk paving. It seems to be either bland concrete everywhere or granite for a few elite areas. The brick pavers are a more modest option for more modest areas.

It looks great, though I wonder if the retail will attract anyone beyond the locals. I hope that someday we can diversify our horizons on sidewalk paving. It seems to be either bland concrete everywhere or granite for a few elite areas. The brick pavers are a more modest option for more modest areas.

Collingwood has decently heavy tourist traffic due to Blue Mountain and the fact that the highway around Georgian Bay runs through the town, as I've been through a couple of times going to/from Wasaga Beach.

Dang.. every small town in Ontario has one of those low-slung, butt-ugly CIBC branches.

Dang.. every small town in Ontario has one of those low-slung, butt-ugly CIBC branches.

CIBC also built those Modern branches that has a monumental quality to them because they're typically two storeys in approximate height but with one real floor. The double storey height and materials was probably so that they could blend in, while still be memorable as bringing the new aesthetic to small towns. These days, their new branches tend to look a lot more "big-box corporate".

Back