News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Welcome back!
Love the new theme and changes. Are there more changes coming, or is this going to be it for the time being?

I'm not a huge fan of the header/logo. It feels a bit too corporate. It would look better without the earth in it I think.

I'll be able to adapt, but I think the added shininess on the forums takes away from the very clean and organized board that it already was. But in no time it'll feel natural, I'm sure.

Agree on the banner... also the banner is too wide. Have to scroll to see it all.

The banner fits on my mac, but is too wide on my pc at work. Nonetheless I like it. Great job so far guys. Thanks!

all looks great to me... just need to find my way around now! thanks also for the welcome video... good to know that the city didnt stop just because we did!

This home page is an excellent addition. Now on busy days when the forums are overwhelming I can just come here and get a quick update. Thanks for the work.

The new functionality is great. Everything is pretty well laid out, though I think their could be a few visual tweaks (perhaps a little more line spacing in the forum). I have to agree about the banner; I think it does look a bit corporate and dated.

Looks and feels very fresh! Thanks for the thought and work put into this.

Unfortunately, as with every forum I've ever posted on, when there's a sweeping interface change like this I get scared and have a hard time adapting. Makes me feel old....really old. I grew up on the Internet, you'd think I'd be able to handle it.

Back