40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
It's beautiful of course, but for 1.8 million a lot more can be had elsewhere. The location makes the price of course but walking by Sanctuary can be a harrowing experience occasionally. Also, is the 45th floor really the penthouse. I thought the penthouse was the 46th floor with the 47th floor sun room and terrace.

wow, what a way to live! love the clean minimalist look! and over 110ft of balcony! if only the views outside werent dull and gray...

Looks better than most penthouses I've seen in recent developments. Modern minimalism is the way to go.

Looks great, needs some colour though. Bright red backsplash, some paint in the den and bedrooms and we're good to go. Now, I've just got to get that $1.8 million together...

is the 45th floor really the penthouse. I thought the penthouse was the 46th floor with the 47th floor sun room and terrace.

IMO, there can only be one PH. If you MUST share the top floor (we'll call it the "PH level"), there can be no rooftop deck and/or pool above if it's truly to be a PH. You pay $1.8M (or whatever) to have drunken students who rent on the 3rd floor party on your head? I've lived in several such supposed penthouses and from experience I would never bite (if I had $1.8M in my back pocket) if there was a common area above me.

Quite lame for $1.8M. Not even your own balcony but one that is shared with other "penthouse" units, using a simple glass divider. IMHO Cresford did a better job with the BSN penthouses.

Back