News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Yes, 1 King West indeed. I stayed on the 47th floor last summer with an eastern view similar to this. It makes you feel even higher due to the lack of tall buildings east of Yonge.

Could it have been taken from 1 King? It looks like it might be West of Yonge.

Looks like the tower at Jarvis/Richmond. I see my own unit in this pic, and the angles look right for looking back at that building, which I see clearlly (although I don't know what it's called).

Looks like the tower at Jarvis/Richmond. I see my own unit in this pic, and the angles look right for looking back at that building, which I see clearlly (although I don't know what it's called).

Its definitely on or west of Yonge as you can see 1 Queen East in the foreground. Not to mention St. Michaels Church and the Merchandise Building which are both west of Jarvis, and X Condo is visible, which is on Jarvis, clearly east of the photographers location. I would say 90% 1 King W with 10% for Scotia Plaza.

it's a building at yonge and richmond looking northeast. that's st. michael's hospital and 1 queen so you can gauge the angle from the relation of those two. lol i used to work at 2 queen :)

Back