News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I didn't know that Bortolotto were also behind this. It would, though, explain why it's not proceeding as originally planned: their complete incompetence. The most out of whack and disorganised architectural firm I've ever worked with doing custom residential.

I didn't know that Bortolotto were also behind this. It would, though, explain why it's not proceeding as originally planned: their complete incompetence. The most out of whack and disorganised architectural firm I've ever worked with doing custom residential.

These renderings really don't illustrate what 'could have been' ... all I see is odd colored shapes ...
It may be best just for this 'district' to be as small / compact as possible to not impede on parkland / other development

I hope this won't be a bland and forgettable district that no one outside the immediate neighbourhood goes to visit. There has to be ambition and leadership to actually build the architecturally interesting stuff seen in the renderings. I'm reminded of the way Corus was dumbed down.

Back