News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

If these are taken down, I've lost all hope for heritage architecture in this city. Those old homes are what make that street what it is.

Lets hope the wealthy residence of 1 st. thomas create a lobby group to stop this.

I really hope this goes through. This block of houses is so out of place here, and completely ruins the urban feel of the area.

Can't see this going thru without a timely fire. These are some of the best victorians we've got. Trading them for a 9 storey office block adds no value to the neighbourhood - ice

These are beautiful and this proposal is absolute madness. These are not out of place at all, get out and look for goodness sakes.

these houses are gorgeous! whats not gorgeous is the one story blank wall at the eastern end of the street. If that one part of the building was demolished then sultan would connect to Bay, which would be nice, and all we would loose would be the tim hortons inside (easily replaced).

is someone getting these heritigeized yet? remember what happened to the other houses on charles?

is someone getting these heritigeized yet? remember what happened to the other houses on charles?

Ya, they're all gone except one or two. All bulldozed in the last 4 or 5 years.

Adding my voice - it would be madness to let these little beauties get bulldozed. These need to be designated heritage, and quickly.

Back