News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

one of my favs is on Yonge in NYCC on a clear summers day(really rare), when all you can see is the outline of DT and the CN Tower.

For an overall view, 19th between Yonge and Bayview is unbeatable. Scarborough to Mississauga, and everything in between. Drop Zone lift 4 is a very close second.

For downtown and midtown, my favourite view is from the TTC parking lot at Fairview. I would assume that the 34th floor apartments at Yonge and Steeles have an even better view, but I've never been up there.

For NYCC, its German Mills park, just north of Steeles on Don Mills.

For Don Mills/Leaside, its Thornlea Park. Bayview south of 7.

When you're at the top of the CN tower, looking north you see a little hill on the horizon. This hill is at about 19th-Stouffville road. Driving south down this hill on either Bayview or Yonge offers a great view.

....the view from the Docks night club on Polson st off of Leslie :)

The view from the hot tub on the roof of the Grand Hotel. With a beer in your hand and friends by your side.

;)

I live very close to the abandoned lot on Bathurst, and always wondered myself why nothing ever went up there. Well, lo and behold, yesterday I saw the begginings od a 'sales office' going up. Condos or lofts, folks!

The people in that building are going to have one sweet view!

I was walking up Bathurst on monday night and saw that stuff going in and thought "there goes my view"....at least i got three years to see it.

The view from my old condo wasn't too bad.

20034176819026056245770.jpg

View from the Viaduct

caltrane's suggestion--the Richmond exit from the DVP--is right on. That's the Eastern Avenue Viaduct, and it's even cooler when you approach from the east, riding through that bombed-out, pothole-ridden stretch of Eastern Avenue up over the crest, where the whole spectacular skyline comes into view. It's a very American-style urban experience, totally reminds me of Chicago or Jersey.

Back