When I selected finishings, I emailed them back with the forms requesting #3...but never got a confirmation back. Emailed/called 3 times and didn't hear anything back. Maybe I'm just paranoid but hoping it didn't fall into a black hole.

I thought #1 was the default choice? I don't have actual photos (attached pdf), just the stock ones they emailed last year. Saw a rental on kijiji what looked like #2 finishings- didn't save the link but it should still be up if you want to see for yourself.
We emailed quite a bit, but they sent us documents showing they signed off on #2. Thank you for the tip about Kijiji, just found the listing! (link for anyone interested: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-apartments-...do-at-st-clair-and-avenue-for-rent/1553291980)

Has anyone in the Foxbar collection (top few floors) heard anything recently aside from the updated occupancy date back in February?

Interesting. I'm on the same floor and my occupancy date is next week.
Do let us know if your occupancy goes as planned! I called them, didn't pick up, so sent an email, and they told me they would get back to me tomorrow... Will update once I get a reply.

Do let us know if your occupancy goes as planned! I called them, didn't pick up, so sent an email, and they told me they would get back to me tomorrow... Will update once I get a reply.
Did you call the main line? I called one of the reps on their cell, they picked up.
No change to my occupancy date (April 7), she confirmed my pdi will be last week march/1st week April

Did you call the main line? I called one of the reps on their cell, they picked up.
No change to my occupancy date (April 7), she confirmed my pdi will be last week march/1st week April
I called one of their Customer Relations Manager, I assume that's one of their reps?

I hope my occupancy date won't be pushed again, since I already gave my notice to my current place...

Thanks for sharing this! I was just wondering which floor this is? I'm on the 19th floor and they told me my occupancy would be beginning of April... not sure if that's doable, so I was just wondering! They sent me the utility form to fill out and it asks for occupancy date, which I assume they're going to start billing from that date so I don't want to put in a date that's earlier than my actual occupancy.
Im supposed to get occupancy next week but I have not received a utility form! Wad this sent via email?

Does anyone have information on the various appliances? For example, is the oven a convection oven?
If this helps....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-081531_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-081531_Gallery.jpg
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 115
Thank you everyone for the photos! I have a question for anyone who's had a PDI or who took photos during the buying process, the company chose our colour scheme for us (long story) and we never got to see it. Does anyone have photos of the warm colour scheme (colour scheme 2)? I would love to know what I'm moving into.
I selected collection 1 but my flooring is collection 2. Quite a bit more warm and less grey than I was expecting and am going to discuss that with them. But here's a pic of the flooring in the bedroom.

Attachments

• 20210303_131027.jpg
    20210303_131027.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 118
I selected collection 1 but my flooring is collection 2. Quite a bit more warm and less grey than I was expecting and am going to discuss that with them. But here's a pic of the flooring in the bedroom.
20210303_131027.jpg

Did you upgrade the stovetop/oven? Thats a (good?) surprise they are supplying Bosch appliances - thought it would be some knockoff brand lol
Actually it came standard, which was a nice surprise I found out when I went in for my colour selection. The stove, fridge and dishwasher are Bosch. The washer/dryer is Bloomberg. Unfortunately there was no microwave in my unit and apparently none in others 🤷🏽‍♀️

Back