Monday will be the earliest I would be able to get an update, since I would like to wait for something more substantial.

As promised:

Briar Hill.jpg

Note that Levels 1 and 2 are completely sold out. Only the upper floors have available units.

Attachments

• Briar Hill.jpg
    Briar Hill.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 959
@Johnny Au

We reached out directly to Madison Homes. We showed them the photo before they provided the number in the post.

March 21, 2016 update:

Briar Hill City Towns.jpg

Only 13 units remain with an additional one pending sale.

Attachments

• Briar Hill City Towns.jpg
    Briar Hill City Towns.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 800
April 7, 2016 update:

Briar Hill.jpg

Only nine units remain with an additional two pending.

Attachments

• Briar Hill.jpg
    Briar Hill.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 749
April 7, 2016 update:

Only nine units remain with an additional two pending.

I spoke with the people at Madison 3 days ago and was told 18 two-storey units are left, so that board is likely incorrect

I spoke with the people at Madison 3 days ago and was told 18 two-storey units are left, so that board is likely incorrect
Well, they really need to update the boards to be more accurate, even if it means removing some more red dots.

Apparently, all of the units have been sold out. In a week or so, the presentation centre will close down.

There is also construction at the Briar Hill City Towns site as well.

Apparently, all of the units have been sold out. In a week or so, the presentation centre will close down.

There is also construction at the Briar Hill City Towns site as well.
There are actually still 2 units remaining as of today, though we were told they were expecting to be sold out last week. More to follow.

There are actually still 2 units remaining as of today, though we were told they were expecting to be sold out last week. More to follow.
I read today's news item on this and yes, I would expect that the remaining two units would be sold within the rest of this month or early June.

Back