News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Absolutely horrendous. The worst I've seen. Is there no mechanism the city has at its disposal to prevent such inhumane neglect of one's property?
IKR. Imagine the asbestos. And I especially love the hole in the floor and the radiator about to collapse through it. Kudos to the brave realtor who ventured forth to take these photos.

I thought that there was an Allan Gardens thread but didn’t see it. Anyways some really interesting stuff happening along Gerrard East. The women’s shelter is undoing a renovation by Hariri Pontarini(?). And with the Anishawbe buildings sold it will get better! Taken 1 April.

IMG_9494.jpeg

IMG_9495.jpeg
IMG_9496.jpeg
IMG_9498.jpeg
IMG_9499.jpeg
IMG_9500.jpeg
IMG_9500.jpeg
IMG_9501.jpeg
IMG_9505.jpeg
IMG_9506.jpeg

Saw this beside 350 Gerrard East to the west and wondered what was going on. Is it part of the renovation of the retirement home next door? There is a sign for an application but didn’t notice until I got home. Taken 1 April.

IMG_9508.jpeg

IMG_9509.jpeg

I'd suggest putting a 5 storey condo on the Esso lands, so the Cabbagetown business will benefit from dozens of potential new customers.
I absolutely would love to see the Esso station torn out and a 5 story condo with retail frontage put in its place. That gas station literally cuts pedestrian-wise Parliament in half, and the cars racing into the station make it dodgy at best. I almost never use this gas station for either my cars or motorcycle.

We can only hope that the below info from 2021 means that some developer now owns the land and is waiting for the right conditions to build.

Back