Then I would go through Scarboro and straight north on 16 St all the way up to Sunalta station to finish.
I agree that 16th St to Sunalta could be the way to go. I couldn't figure out the part before that, though - how to get from 17A St & 17 Ave to 16 St & 15 Ave? It's a short distance, but there is a large elevation difference, 17 Ave, and some multi million dollar properties in the way.

Last edited:
Construction well underway.
IMG_0684.jpeg

IMG_0683.jpeg
IMG_0685.jpeg

Marda Loop is going to be kick ass once this is done, and all the road construction work is completed.

Yeah that's the most frustrating part of all the grumbling by residents about the construction.

Once the main street improvements are complete, property prices will skyrocket and Marda Loop will start being considered one of the trendier places in the city.

Yeah that's the most frustrating part of all the grumbling by residents about the construction.

Once the main street improvements are complete, property prices will skyrocket and Marda Loop will start being considered one of the trendier places in the city.
Altadore has been one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in the city to move to long before this main street work was done.

Construction work has really ramped up in the last few weeks and it's starting to get difficult to walk around the neighbourhood. There are a few sections where sidewalks are closed on both sides of the street. Before at least one side of the street would be open so you could get anywhere you needed. Feels very haphazard in the execution.

Back