Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Fram will launch their next project before Boss will. Look for Fram to launch Vibe in spring of 2019.

Yeah, that's what I was saying :) Hope it does come to fruition. Vibe is only 9 storeys so shouldn't be too difficult a sell.

Hi,
Noticed Something Interesting in Terms of Commercial. NO Piggy Banks.. For an Areas that will have a Lot People Living In, in the Next Few Years, I would assume that a
Bank would want to Have a Small Branch of Sorts to do Business, Loans and what Have You. Could B a Kosik of Sorts in the Super Market or the Shoppers Drug Mart etc.
The Closet Banks are at 4/1 S.W. if I am Correct.. Comments Anyone.

Tnx,
Operater.

It's my understanding that a number of the national banks have leased space in this very development.

Im 99% sure theres suppose to be a scotiabank. On top of that I would like to add, that there are rumours of them taking bids for a construction company to complete one of the towers. It could be just gossip going around but on top of that the East village summer/spring 2018 edition mentions that condo construction would commence once the retail podium is complete. So its seeming more and more likely that a construction start date sometime summer/fall next year unless they're not able to sell enough units or the economic recovery just completely stalls.

Last edited:
Im 99% sure theres suppose to be a scotiabank. On top of that I would like to add, that there are rumours of them taking bids for a construction company to complete one of the towers. It could be just gossip going around but on top of that the East village summer/spring 2018 edition mentions that condo construction would commence once the retail podium is complete. So its seeming more and more likely that a construction start date sometime summer/fall next year unless they're not able to sell enough units or the economic recovery just completely stalls.

Podium won't be complete till Q1 2020 - best case scenario is that BOSA launches sales for Arris in spring 2019 with construction obviously starting sometime after that depending on how sales progress.

Sorry to hear this one has likely been scaled back for the time being...

P7270092.jpg

Attachments

• P7270092.jpg
    P7270092.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 570

Back