Should be nice wide sidewalks even where the layby is going in.
20210723_092508.jpg
20210723_092529.jpg

Any plans to do the 3rd tower?
I am guessing One Properties are wanting the property on the SW corner of that block that is currently occupied by a low rise office building. That would give them the entire block and they could put up the 3rd and 4th tower together. Just speculation, of course.

I am guessing One Properties are wanting the property on the SW corner of that block that is currently occupied by a low rise office building. That would give them the entire block and they could put up the 3rd and 4th tower together. Just speculation, of course.
One also has this project underway, so it may be waiting

Oh dude. Yes. Even just getting one more dealership out of the core will be a huge win even if it’s just an empty site for a while, in my opinion. Also hopefully one step forward toward and underpass at 11th.

Also, this development fits nicely. I hate the amount of twins in this area, but these are on par with Keynote for being the best.

0CB3B9ED-894D-40DE-B143-B3341B7572E0.jpeg

OneTen is my favourite in the area but these two are pretty good. Great podium, wish the towers had a bit more depth to them. If Stampede Station 2 (in a residential form) and the last piece of keynote went ahead we would have a pretty consistent and solid street wall along McLeod and 1st Street. There is one giant lot left beside the old LRT spiral ramp that will probably become pretty prime once the new LRT station is built.

Back