Is there anything planned for the last lot closest to the Victoria Park C-Train station on the east side of Sesso and Vetro? Two towers there would do a good job of blocking out Sesso/Vetro and finally filling in the four large parcels in that area.

Is there anything planned for the last lot closest to the Victoria Park C-Train station on the east side of Sesso and Vetro? Two towers there would do a good job of blocking out Sesso/Vetro and finally filling in the four large parcels in that area.

I thought Stampede Station was going to be a single tower right next to the current red brick “Stampede Station” office tower that is on the east side of Nu Era. There is a half lot open still as that complex was supposed to be two office towers but they only built the shorter one. Is anything going to be built on that lot then if Stampede Station is the bigger lot east of Sasso?

So two towers totalling 750 units. Definitely could see a tall one, although Oliver is 860 units with two 30 something storey towers. This proposal has a mix that includes 2 and 3 bedroom units, so that could translate to some height.

I have seen the early renderings for this project. It's very ambitious and I have a feeling most people here are going to like it. It will be a significant improvement on the Cove buildings.
How about a hint 😃 if one of the towers is more than 50 storeys don’t say anything. 👍
We’ll take that as confirmation 😁

So two towers totalling 750 units. Definitely could see a tall one, although Oliver is 860 units with two 30 something storey towers. This proposal has a mix that includes 2 and 3 bedroom units, so that could translate to some height.

Isn't there also a substantial hotel component not within the "750 units"?

Back