Votes: 14 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There you go, that one picture looked so drastic due to the sun angle, in those above you can barely tell the difference between clean and dirty.

The crown temporarily lit up on Canada Day

DDwHcreV0AAzuYi.jpg

from https://twitter.com/courtdoc

Attachments

• DDwHcreV0AAzuYi.jpg
    DDwHcreV0AAzuYi.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 320
Kind of looks like they just turned on those fluorescent lights in there, hope they plan on putting something bigger and brighter in there...

Great picture Always_Biking! I'm new to this forum so please forgive me, do you have the inside scoop on what the plan is for the final lighting of the crown? I noticed it was lit on Canada day for the fireworks, but the lighting seemed underwhelming.

Last edited:
That space in the crown would make an amazing fine dining restaurant.

Great picture Always_Biking! I'm new to this forum so please forgive me, do you have the inside scoop on what the plan is for the final lighting of the crown? i noticed it was lit on Canada day for the fireworks, but the lighting seemed underwhelming.

Doubtful.

Judging by the photo and those LED strips the lighting might be finished and that's what we get.

Welcome to the group @Social Justice !

Great picture Always_Biking! I'm new to this forum so please forgive me, do you have the inside scoop on what the plan is for the final lighting of the crown? i noticed it was lit on Canada day for the fireworks, but the lighting seemed underwhelming.

Yes. It doesn't even light up the entire crown. I've seen residential with better lighting and this is a top quality, no expense spared, office tower. That glass in a helluva lot more expensive than some led floodlights.

Hi Group,
I Noted the Remarks of Clean/Dirty Windows. 57 Flrs is a Lot to Clean Up. Think We Need to Get a Lot of those 20 Litre Pails of -"Mr Clean". Should do the Job just Nicely if I am correct LOL
Tnx.
Operater.

Yes. It doesn't even light up the entire crown. I've seen residential with better lighting and this is a top quality, no expense spared, office tower. That glass in a helluva lot more expensive than some led floodlights.
That's what I'm thinking too. If that's it for the lighting then someone dropped the ball.

I've been told that the lighting crown in BP is going to use similar technology to that used in Kahanoff II. Those LED strips might be the programmable CMYK types that can throw off different colors.

Here's a closer up view of Brookfield Place crown. Right now it doesn't look like the LEDs are throwing off much light. Definitely not a beautifully lit up crown.

0AD9R0492.jpg

Attachments

• 0AD9R0492.jpg
    0AD9R0492.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 395
It's weird how Telus Sky has already tested their LED feature yet Brookfield is complete and has barely begun showing us what they got :p Interesting...

I've been told that the lighting crown in BP is going to use similar technology to that used in Kahanoff II. Those LED strips might be the programmable CMYK types that can throw off different colors.

Here's a closer up view of Brookfield Place crown. Right now it doesn't look like the LEDs are throwing off much light. Definitely not a beautifully lit up crown.

View attachment 114076

Throwing light outwards, instead of onto the perforated panels.

Back