Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
20210815_210034.jpg
20210815_210444.jpg

I think Husky has moved a lot of people. WCP will be half empty along side Nexen which is completely empty.

DIdn't Cenovus whack most of the Husky people?
I don't know the numbers of how many got moved or laid off, but some people I know who work at Husky got moved over to the Brookfield Place. One person I know has had an office at Brookfield Place since May, but has not used it due to covid. Sounds like September people will return to the office.... that is unless things change with the latest covid trend.

I don't know the numbers of how many got moved or laid off, but some people I know who work at Husky got moved over to the Brookfield Place. One person I know has had an office at Brookfield Place since May, but has not used it due to covid. Sounds like September people will return to the office.... that is unless things change with the latest covid trend.
Exactly what I heard too, working at WCP. Lots of empty desks there and apparently the ones who were kept are being crammed into cubicles at Brookfield ( at least that's what I heard from the Husky employees). Fair amount of people got laid off, but it's hard to tell who was let go when they're never at the office. Lost of plants to move out of WCP too...

Exactly what I heard too, working at WCP. Lots of empty desks there and apparently the ones who were kept are being crammed into cubicles at Brookfield ( at least that's what I heard from the Husky employees). Fair amount of people got laid off, but it's hard to tell who was let go when they're never at the office. Lost of plants to move out of WCP too...
I heard exactly the same thing. The new offices for the Husky people are those high density cubicle farms.

A lot of the people from Husky have moved over to Brookfield Place. I've heard the WCP is kind of a ghost town these days.

Back