Any activity on this site? Has the DP lapsed? There do not seem to be any open applications on the site per pdmap. Thanks
The DP looks to have lapsed as it's not on the city's website, but maybe there another recent extension and it just isn't on the site yet. I'm surprised there hasn't been action on it lately, as now is as good a time as any to move on it.

Is Anthem still planning to move forward with their Currie Barracks projects? Seems like they are not doing any inner-city work these days, with all of their focus on new greenfield communities (Glacier Ridge)
I thought they were behind the Viscount Bennett site just north of Currie along Crowchild? I recall an developer community engagement site for that redevelopment, but forgot the link. Maybe someone else has the link.

I thought they were behind the Viscount Bennett site just north of Currie along Crowchild? I recall an developer community engagement site for that redevelopment, but forgot the link. Maybe someone else has the link.
Anthem is out, someone else (big and reputable) is in for that site. Unfortunately I don't think I can say yet, but expect to see some movement on that site relatively soon I think.

Could you imagine? With Truman behind it we might not be waiting 40 years!

☠️☠️☠️

Back