I don't find anything wrong with the decorative bars except for making the building look even worse. It doesn't enhance the white vinyl windows and grey panelling by filtering it through a mesh veil. It just breaks it up into triangular segments.

Spiderman needs a home too.

Your critiques lately read like riddles.

PXL_20240704_181306868.jpg
PXL_20240704_181306868~2.jpg

doesn't the exoskeleton just make the exterior of the building extremely difficult to clean? especially since it will collect a good amount of grit due to being next to the overpass?

The webwork ain't half bad on their own. It doesn't suit what is underneath. White and higher quality cladding would be a visual improvement however, the webwork clashes with the windows from every vantage. I think the grillwork would only look like an integrated architectural element than slapped on top of the facade if the windows matched the design of the grillwork. Or, if the grillwork was more of a screen

A for effort.

I am not minding it with the mesh on. It at least helps provide some visual interest. I do wish they didn’t choose such a boring siding color (or better yet choose something other than siding) but otherwise I think it’ll look ok.

Back