Agreed! I like most of what RNDSQR has executed and I would argue that among the developers in the City, they have the best of intentions. They put a lot of thought into their developments and do try something different each time, which is a refreshing change from some others whose project can be a bit repetitive.
I think this may have been part of the problem. While ambitious from a design standpoint, trying something new every project is probably not the most efficient/profitable.

I do hope they have a resurgence again, they were good in pushing design forward in this City, even if the execution had something to be desired.

The problem with this agreement falling apart is that The City moves at the speed of glaciers, so finding a new development partner is likely to drag the process out for a few more years before anything happens on the site.

And the worst possible outcome would be The City proceeding with a stand alone firehall if they can't find a suitable development partner. At some point the supposed need for the new hall may result in some urgency to just get the hall built.

The problem with this agreement falling apart is that The City moves at the speed of glaciers, so finding a new development partner is likely to drag the process out for a few more years before anything happens on the site.

And the worst possible outcome would be The City proceeding with a stand alone firehall if they can't find a suitable development partner. At some point the supposed need for the new hall may result in some urgency to just get the hall built.
Maybe we’ll get lucky and the city will get on the phone to Truman or Eagle Crest.

Back