alley-view.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 993
  • legion-from-front.jpg
    legion-from-front.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • streetscape2.jpg
    streetscape2.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 962
The wood balconies look great. Hate balconies usually especially when the undersides are left unpainted. This is a great way to solve that problem.

I think this one will turn out quite nice. I'm glad the city approved it, as there was opposition from the Community Association. Granted, mostly a vocal few, but still.

Drove by the other day, and the first building of this baby is well under construction. Concrete work in the pit already.

You're apparently a very busy guy! Thanks for all the updates. In how many phases is this project being built?

No problem guys, urban development is my passion so I try to keep up. This will be built in two phases. The first phase is the new Legion and offices in a 4 storey building. The second phase is an 8 storey condo building which hasn't started sales yet. Considering the location though, when sales begin it should sell quite well.

No problem guys, urban development is my passion so I try to keep up. This will be built in two phases. The first phase is the new Legion and offices in a 4 storey building. The second phase is an 8 storey condo building which hasn't started sales yet. Considering the location though, when sales begin it should sell quite well.
Appreciate the updates also Urban Warrior!

Let's hope they go ahead with construction. I'm confident that it's not if it will be built, it's a matter of when.

Back