Yes, the first one, as per the dp that went to CPC, was a high rise. The , it was scaled back a few floors, but still a concrete tower. That went stale. Then qualex proposed a 6 storey wood frame and had an approved DP a couple of years ago, but it never moved forward.
The second tower was ~24 floors. Qualex finished up on the first tower right around the time the condo market went stale. I remember talking to Qualex at the time (back when I used to write new blurbs for the site) and they mentioned they didn't think they were going to go ahead with the second tower any time soon due to the market.

New Render

417509311_376322558276081_3614073988727742831_n.jpg

Well, no rendering yet, but Truman just updated their website with a brochure and some more marketing materials:

I love that they have so many irons in the fire. In the smaller multi family/mid rise department they seem to always have something going in every stage of development/construction. The high rise stuff kinda worries me. The one on 1st/10ave has seemed to be in the stalled mode for awhile. Even thought it seemed it was sold out. Hope it gets going soon and their high rise developments roll along like the smaller stuff 🙏

Well, no rendering yet, but Truman just updated their website with a brochure and some more marketing materials:

From the Brochure, amenities include (not limited to):
  • Indoor Pool
  • Outdoor Patio & Lounge
  • Private Bowling Alley
  • Fitness Centre
  • Private Theatre
  • Golf Simulator
  • Karaoke Lounge
  • Gourmet Kitchen
  • Podcast Studio

Hard to see the details, but I like this at first glance. Something different to what is normally built. If Truman uses good materials, which they normally do, this could be a real stunner. Curious about the ground floor treatment if there will be some retail bays along the side. I do like the corner entrance. A coffee shop would be great and they could use the large corner plaza as seating.

Back