• Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Two days old:
36163346313_a1de0d8c76_b.jpg

36801005542_0e2d288e84_b.jpg

It has a great look at night, it might look better at night than during the day once finished.

I think so. I'm not thrilled by the cladding even with the recent addition of more glass. Perhaps my expectations were too high. It's not going to break my impression of the building. The form, layout and public interface is more than enough to make up for my disappointment with the panelized cladding.

I keep flip-flopping on my opinion of the cladding being panelized. I do think it looks great, but could have been better. On one hand, it could have had all the irregular shapes been a solid piece each and could still potentially have "panelized" it this way in clusters. Then on the other hand, the renders themselves show it being built exactly how it has been, in rectangular panels.

Hi Group,
Hard to Believe that this Area was Just a Waist Land a few Yrs back. Interesting How the Librairy Itself has Turned Out,'
Tnx.
Operater

Holy hell that looks wicked :)

It looks good in that lighting. It's funny, I thought the LRT cables would be a detractor, but they look kinds funky against the library.

I think it's coming together nicely. Once they take away that little overhang piece over the lrt tracks, it'll look even better.

Hi Group.
Not Sure, Could B Wrong on this but I believe that over hang stays for the time being Will See in a few months time I guess.
Tnx,
Operater.

No, lol. It's a temporary structure only there to protect trains from potential falling construction debris. It will be removed when construction is complete... per the renders.

Back