Votes: 19 40.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suspect it'll be quite a while until the second tower goes, they still have a large number of unsold units in the building (based on what is showing as sold out on the website).

There were a couple articles about a year ago that Park Point was more than 50% sold. I would expect that number to be much higher now (~75% to ~80%). I wouldn't be surprised if construction starts on tower #2 in the near future.

Hi Group,
Not Sure who noticed - I did but there was a topic on this Site in the Calgary Herald a Short While Back in the Condo Section. Nothing on the 2nd Tower as Such but Did make it Worth Reading.
Tnx,
Operater.

August 20

July qualex.jpg

Attachments

• July qualex.jpg
    July qualex.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 367
I dunno if it's been discussed already, my apologies if it has, but does anyone know much about this Tower #2?
I googled around but couldn't find much info. Couldn't find the height, location, or renders. Anyone had any luck?

I remember looking at the permit when it was submitted, but it was only for the one tower. My guess is the second tower will be a while yet.

First proposed as a shorter twin (about 10 floors) right on the corner of 2nd Street and 11th Avenue (sales centre site)

I was on the fence about this one when the glazing first went up, but it's turning out quite nicely.

Back