• 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
One taken yesterday:

36925547342_49fde6bf29_h.jpg

Hi Group,
This Part of the Block was known as "Art Central" Not that Long Ago. Somewhat Run Down. Give it what - say 2 Yrs and the Block will really Look Great . Will B interested to See what Ever goes in Across the Street in a Few Yearsv Time
Tnx
Operater,

Art Central was a nice little corner bldg. I'm glad Telus Sky is looking amazing, because it would have been a shame if the put up a boring lifeless office tower in place of it.

Friiiig that looks so cool already from that angle! :D

I know! I wasn't going to take a picture of it because people are always updating it, but that twist seemed enormous from that angle. It looks crazier in real life and not a shitty iPhone zoomed in picture.

No doubt dude. I'm glad you posted it though, as I'm sure others will be. This tower is going to be impressive as f*ck when it's done!

I was going to say the same thing about that angle. That looks wicked from there. I think this must be the first time I've seen it from that angle.
Next time I'm downtown I'm taking my DSLR with the zoom lens and heading for that spot!

Oh good! I see the setback halfway up the double-height residential amenities level! This indicates that they will continue the cladding in a good flow, rather than a hellish Trump Toronto-esque hodgepodge! :D Yayyy!

Back