Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
UNI-23_RENDER-1.png
UNI-23_RENDER-2-1024x550.png
UNI-23_RENDER-3.png

It's nice when used properly and when using quality materials... ads some texture to buildings...

Agreed, the black 7/8" looks good where I've seen it used. There's a couple new residences in my neighbourhood that have used it too and I like it. Beats a lot of the other exterior finishes being used regularly.

Looks like another one by the same team was just approved a few blocks down.
It's been approved for a little while now. I believe the proposed developments on the south side of 24th were under restricted land use covenants and therefore the approval process has been delayed. My guess is they're going to wait until the rest have been approved before starting construction

Yes, I think I heard at one of the public hearings is the rezoning can't take effect until the restrictive covenant has been removed. The developer is hoping the Council vote helps their case as they have to go to court to have the restrictive covenant removed, as the legal method would require something like 80% of residents signature to agree to it.

It's been approved for a little while now. I believe the proposed developments on the south side of 24th were under restricted land use covenants and therefore the approval process has been delayed. My guess is they're going to wait until the rest have been approved before starting construction
Oh strange, it says the development permit was just approved on June 30th but probably a glitch in the system then.

I think this one is UC. I drove past it at work the other day but forgot to snap a pic :/

Back