Closeup look at the finished solar panels.
3uOdfiF.jpg

Looks really crisp in that photo. A nice simple tower. On a side note, it would be awesome if we can start seeing towers of this quality and height popping up outside of the Core/Beltline area, preferably around LRT stations. After the initial cost of building a parkade, simple typical floors, such as this tower has, would be cost-effective and profitable. The cost of a parkade would likely be offset by land prices being much cheaper to acquire outside of the Core. I'm sure the demand is there, especially seeing all the midrises popping up. I still don't know what it's gonna take to set off a few 30 storey towers (rental or condo) around Chinook or Westbrook station. However, I'm really liking the midrise momentum we have going on right now throughout the city.

Looks really crisp in that photo. A nice simple tower. On a side note, it would be awesome if we can start seeing towers of this quality and height popping up outside of the Core/Beltline area, preferably around LRT stations. After the initial cost of building a parkade, simple typical floors, such as this tower has, would be cost-effective and profitable. The cost of a parkade would likely be offset by land prices being much cheaper to acquire outside of the Core. I'm sure the demand is there, especially seeing all the midrises popping up. I still don't know what it's gonna take to set off a few 30 storey towers (rental or condo) around Chinook or Westbrook station. However, I'm really liking the midrise momentum we have going on right now throughout the city.
word!

That photo isn’t recent of course (leaves on trees), and no the LEDs aren’t broken.

Back