With a tower crane there, I would expect all concrete.
Not necessarily - prefab wood walls are very commonplace in mid-rises these days.

But since this is 10 floors there would be no reason to switch to wood above.

I will also say that this appears to be a very well run jobsite - super organized and clean! Biggest indicator of potential outcome

FBC073EA-21D8-476B-A9D1-CC33CFE9F126.jpeg

Great addition to the area.!

17th Ave (and the surrounding streets) 37th Street and Crowchild has some of the best potential for the "next" new urban/pedestrian corridor anywhere in the city. It's got good bones by not being overly wide and reasonably pedestrian friendly already, consistent curbs and some existing density, good recent investment in the sidewalks, good transit backbone, good momentum in the development market - this building and the other pedestrian-oriented Truman proposals on 33rd Street SW being notable examples among a sea of smaller infills and incremental intensification all around.

Unfortunately you can’t see it very well in the photo but white brick has gone up at the podium and it looks great.
When you look at The George, West 17, Archer, the developments at West district, and University District I have to give props to Truman. I hope we see more developments from them.
F7317A6B-C9CE-43C3-BB48-705F99665582.jpeg

Back