• So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
20220203_085040-jpg.378407

Which one do I pull up to for an oil change?

Any word on the leasing of the ground floor? I would hate for the retail to sit empty considering how large and expansive the space is.
I'm not sure which store could see themselves in that space... on 9th Ave there looks to be very few actual doors into that space? In Calgouver's picture above I count 1. This place drives me nuts.

So I've heard rumours that the 3rd tower will be the exact same height as the first 2, would be disappointing if true.
Agree. I’d rather the height of the third tower was smaller, say 2/3 of the size. The city already has an issue with twins and triplets, last thing we need is another set of triplets.

The only redeemable aspect is it will be a lot of density for the west end of downtown.

Agree. I’d rather the height of the third tower was smaller, say 2/3 of the size. The city already has an issue with twins and triplets, last thing we need is another set of triplets.

The only redeemable aspect is it will be a lot of density for the west end of downtown.
This would have to be the first set of triplets that are exactly the same height, no? I can't think of any other ones. Keynote are different sizes, same with Stella/Nova/Luna.

Back