"A development permit has been submitted and is currently under review. The development permit application proposes 83 three-storey townhouse units and is contingent on the approval of this land use amendment."
Policy Assessment, Page 2
"We believe the redevelopment of the CBC site has potential to create a signature development keeping with the residential nature of the community and represents a once-in-lifetime development that the community would like to see done well."
Community Support, Last Paragraph
Thoughts?

Is this the DP for the sales centre and show suite?
1694365257658.png

I live nearby and have some additional information. Anthem is coming back after 5 years of consultation and engagement with an entirely new and different plan. I have the full slide deck but having trouble reducing the size under 20mb, it is image heavy. I have clipped a few slides to show the updated proposal.

Because of the creosote in the area they are unable to dig down so the central area is a two story above ground parkade with a patio area on top.

Slide 1.JPG
Slide 7.JPG
Slide 8.JPG
Slide 10.JPG
Slide 12.JPG

Last edited:
Interesting about the creosote, since the area is already developed and they can't remediate, I wonder what the future will be for it. If they did excavate I would guess that some would leak through the foundation and contaminate any groundwater the sumps would handle, and that would contaminate the sewer water?

The new DP for this one has been submitted:
1729133647552.png

1729104267012.png
1729104435219.png
1729104462384.png

There are other renderings in the drawings, but that pdf is giving my computer a hard time and keeps crashing it. Hopefully someone else can have better luck and post them here.

Attachments

• 1729104219629.png
    1729104219629.png
    759.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

Back