8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

C

clinton

Hi all,
I am going to marry next month and before my marriage I want to take my own house in a beautiful location and a garden is a must for me. And the most important thing is security. Please suggest me some good locations and who can help me to get a good house with affordable prices. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm, I see the free living accomodations in the White House don't seem to be coming your way anymore.

Marriage? I assume Bill is gone then after the election?

Yeah, joke response but the set-up was just to good to pass up.

Hi,
Hi, you really have a good thinking. It’s a different fun having your own house before getting married. I bought a home last year with the help of Real Cheap Estate and right now I don’t have any complains. They specialize in selling discount homes and land at affordable prices. Every home they sell can be purchased in cash or sometimes with finance!!! The balance is usually under $10,000. They also sell Real Estate Notes. Hope this will be helpful to you too. All the best!

Why are spammers all so stupid? For one, both the original poster, and the person who replied both have an equally horrible grasp of the English language. It's quite obvious you're responding to your own question dude.

I'm sure some mod's can clean this up

Wow, and it looks like Real Cheap Real Estate used Real Cheap Web Designers to build their site. I haven't seen a stony textured background like that since Gulf War I.

LOL - and the homepage actually advertises cheap land in Florida! Do you think that it's intentionally trying to be ironic?? (I've got some swamp land for ya...)

The last place I'd buy property right now is in a pre-platted Gulf Coast (but an hour's drive from the actual coast) wasteland...I'd maybe buy a block of urban prairie in Detroit or Newark or St. Louis if I had the money.

Speaking of scary Florida sprawl, here's an interesting report about the effects of all this "cheap land" by 2060: http://www.1000friendsofflorida.org/PUBS/2060/Florida-2060-Report-Final.pdf

Totally different fun. Orgies and one night stands are a lot easier before getting married.

The size of the orgy is dependent on how big the house is. The lawn would need some seclusion as well. Even then, sound carries.

Maybe Hugh Hefner should be the role model for the purchase strategy.

The size of the orgy is dependent on how big the house is. The lawn would need some seclusion as well. Even then, sound carries.

But don't you see, that's why pre-platted Florida sprawl is perfect...you get at least a quarter acre of grass, and your nearest neighbour is 12 empty lots away!

Back