Is likely that this will actually be ready in December?
It does look like some parts of the building could be ready by then. Completions are phased over time… if you haven't received a delay notice, you may be amongst the first to move in.

Reactions: Abz
Has anybody received a closing notice yet ?
I was speaking to building manager and he said the date is in the air based on any potential impacts covid could cause. He mentioned if everything goes smoothly he could see closing happen in August.

I was speaking to building manager and he said the date is in the air based on any potential impacts covid could cause. He mentioned if everything goes smoothly he could see closing happen in August.
I see thank you for your reply. May i know when you had this conversation with the manager?
I am on the ninth floor (top floor) on the south tower and my PDI is on april 1. Hence i got the sense the registration for the building might be pretty close.

I see thank you for your reply. May i know when you had this conversation with the manager?
I am on the ninth floor (top floor) on the south tower and my PDI is on april 1. Hence i got the sense the registration for the building might be pretty close.
I spoke to them on Tuesday, I'm on 5th floor

Hello,
Has anyone received notice that they are being delayed because they have decided to redo their condo and change their floorplan to make their unit 'barrier free' / accessible?
Thank you

Back